A PhD position is open for applications at Université Côte d’Azur, in the French Riviera.
– Topic: Application of tensor decompositions to cardiac signal analysis – full details in enclosed PDF file.
– Host laboratory: Computer Science, Signals and Systems Laboratory of Sophia Antipolis (I3S), in collaboration with Nice Pasteur University Hospital.
– Funding: Interdisciplinary Institute for Artificial Intelligence (3IA) Côte d’Azur.
– Remuneration: around 2650€ gross.
– Duration: 36 months.
– Starting date: flexible, before the end of December 2023.
– International collaboration: The PhD student may carry out a stay at Federal University of Ceara (UFC), Fortaleza, Brazil, during the thesis.
– Pre-requisites: MSc diploma or equivalent in data science, signal processing or applied mathematics. Good background in linear algebra and optimization.
– Application: please send CV, motivation letter, MSc grade transcripts, MSc internship report (if available) and at least one recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Application deadline: May 26, 2023.
Further details on 3IA PhD positions: https://3ia.univ-cotedazur.eu/about/apply/call-for-applications-phd-postdoctoral-positions